|A crossed roller bearing is a special type of bearing with a split inner ring and a rotating outer ring. Since the divided inner ring or outer ring is installed with the roller and spacer, it is fixed with the cross roller ring to prevent separation from each other, so it is easy to install the cross roller ring. Since the rollers are arranged in a cross, only one set of Cross Roller Rings can withstand loads in all directions, and the rigidity is 3 to 4 times higher than that of conventional models. At the same time, since the inner ring or outer ring of the crossed roller bearing is divided into two structures, the bearing clearance can be adjusted, and even if a preload is applied, high-precision rotational motion can be obtained. Moreover, due to its special structure, it is usually used as a joint bearing in industrial robots. The size of the inner and outer rings of the crossed roller bearing is minimized, especially the ultra-thin structure is a small size close to the limit, and has high rigidity, so it is most suitable for the joint parts or rotating parts of industrial robots, and the rotation of machining centers. Widely used for worktables, manipulator rotating parts, precision rotary tables, medical instruments, measuring instruments, IC manufacturing equipment, etc.
Features of use:
1, with excellent rotation accuracy. The internal structure of the cross roller bearing adopts the rollers to cross each other vertically at 90掳. The spacing retainer or isolation block is installed between the rollers to prevent the mutual grinding between the inclined rollers. In addition, there will be no roller contact phenomenon or lock phenomenon; At the same time, because the inner and outer ring is a segmented structure, the gap can be adjusted, even if the prepressure is applied, it can also obtain high-precision rotational motion.
2. Simplified operation and installation. The outer ring or inner ring, which is divided into two parts, is fixed together after the roller and retainer are installed, so the operation is very easy to install.
3. Bear large axial and radial loads. Because the rollers are arranged perpendicular to each other by a spacer holder on a 90掳 V-groove rolling surface.
4. greatly save installation space.
5. High speed ability.
6. Reduce shaft length and machining cost, and thermal expansion leads to limited changes in geometric dimensions.
7. Nylon divider, low moment of inertia, low starting torque, easy to control Angle.
8. Optimized preload, large stiffness, high precision of guide roller operation.
9. Carburizing steel provides excellent impact resistance and surface wear resistance.
10. Simple but well-lubricated.China Roller Bearing suppliers